Happy with our services
SBTA & SELA is a COVID
safe workplace and business
The Academy is a COVID safe workplace and business. All stakeholders which include visitors, staff and customers entering our premises must follow the guidelines below:
- Use hand sanitisers before arriving and after leaving the premises which are located near the lifts
- Wear a face mask if you cannot maintain 1.5 metres of physical distance from others. Students and teachers must wear face masks in commercial kitchens during practical sessions.
- Follow and maintain 1.5 metres of physical distance from others
- Stakeholders must register themselves by using the QR code prior to entering the campus
- We may also do a temperature check to ensure you do not have a fever
- Do not enter the premises if you are unwell and get tested for COVID-19 immediately and self-isolate until you get your results.
Dear students following is a helpful link which you might find useful on Resource Information – International Students in the Context of COVID-19
Welcome to our virtual learning environment
Due to the safety of our teachers and students, The Academy will continue to deliver distancing learning (online learning). Students who do not wish to use public transfer and choose to continue studying from home can still access their lessons via their online learning platform.
If you do not have access to a computer and need to use the internet and computer, you can access this from our campus on level 2, 401 Sussex Street which will remain open from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday. Please ensure that if you choose to come to the campus, you must observe physical distancing rules whilst on campus.
We would like to welcome you to the exciting world
of SBTa and sela
We would like to welcome you to The Sydney Business and Travel Academy (SBTA), SBTA Culinary Institute and Sydney English Language Academy (SELA) (“The Academy”).
The Academy is a Registered Training Organisation, registered by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) and also registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions & Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) to provide training and assessment services to international students.
Since 1985, we have been leading the way in Vocational Education and Training, welcoming thousands of students to study with us each year. Located in the beautiful city of Sydney, we are recognised as one of Sydney’s largest and most successful training providers, committed to the highest standards of professionalism and excellence.
All our courses are nationally recognised with our course content being relevant to current industry trends and demands. Our trainers and assessors are dedicated professionals in their field of study who will provide you with practical and theoretical training in a learning environment, which is fun and friendly, to help you to achieve success in your chosen career and in the global market place.
We wish you every success in your studies and welcome to The Academy.
Marcela Haddad and Jane Koch, Directors