Happy with our services?
SBTA & SELA is a COVID
safe workplace and business
COVID-19 Updates for SBTA and SELA
- Face masks are not longer required on campus however individuals might still choose to wear face masks if you feel safe. Face masks must still be worn on public transport, residential care facility or hotels, aircraft, cruise terminal and indoor music festivals with more than 1000 people.
- QR codes are no longer required on campus
- Household and close contacts do not need to self-isolate if they do not have any symptoms, but must follow NSW Health household and close contact guidelines.
- People who test positive to COVID-19 must continue to self-isolate for 7 days from the date of their positive test and follow the testing positive to COVID-19 and managing COVID-19 safely at home advice.
- Unvaccinated international arrivals are no longer required to undertake hotel quarantine. These passengers now follow the same guidelines as fully vaccinated international arrivals and take a rapid antigen test within 24 hours of arrival.
The Academy will continue to operate in conjunction with NSW health orders to ensure the safety of all stakeholders. For more details about COVID-19 please visit NSW Health’s website – https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/
Welcome to our virtual learning environment
Due to the safety of our teachers and students, The Academy will continue to deliver distancing learning (online learning). Students who do not wish to use public transfer and choose to continue studying from home can still access their lessons via their online learning platform.
We would like to welcome you to the exciting world
of SBTa and sela
We would like to welcome you to The Sydney Business and Travel Academy, SBTA Culinary Institute (SBTA) and Sydney English Language Academy (SELA) herein known as (“The Academy”). The Academy is a Registered Training Organisation, registered by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) and also registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions & Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) to provide training and assessment services to international students.
Since 1985, The Academy have been leading the way in vocational education and training, welcoming thousands of students to study with The Academy each year. Located in the beautiful city of Sydney, The Academy are recognised as one of Sydney’s largest and most successful training providers, committed to the highest standards of quality and excellence.
All our courses are nationally recognised with our course content being relevant to current industry trends and demands. Our trainers and assessors are dedicated professionals in their field of study who will provide you with practical and theoretical training in a learning environment which is fun and friendly,
We wish you every success in your studies and welcome to The Academy.
Marcela Haddad and Jane Koch, Directors
WHO WE ARE
Student support or do you just need to speak to someone?
Contact email@example.com or call +61 2 90486900
(Campus is open from 8.30 am to 5.00 pm – Monday to Friday).
Fridays – 9.00 am to 5.00 pm you can get 1:1 support on campus for either English support or support with your vocational studies.
We thank you for being part of the SBTA and SELA family and are here to help.