Study at SBTA & SELA
(CRICOS Course Code 088224A)
Study this course and gain practical skills to succeed in an office or administrative environment. This nationally recognised course will introduce you to skills and knowledge such as, word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, customer service, diversity, conflict resolutions and work practices, work health and safety practices, innovation and continuous improvement.
BSB30115 Certificate III in Business qualification requires completion of 12 units which includes 1 core plus 11 electives listed below:
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
BSBWHS307 Apply knowledge of WHS laws in the workplace
BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
BSBITU312 Create electronic presentations
SITXCOM002 Show social and cultural sensitivity
SITXCOM005 Manage conflict
BSBITU313 Design and produce digital text documents
BSBITU314 Design and produce spreadsheets
BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
BSBFLM309 Support continuous improvement systems and processes
Students who successfully complete this course will be issued with the AQF (Australian Qualifications Framework) BSB30115 Certificate III in Business qualification. Students who partially complete this course (a minimum of one unit of competency) will be issued with a Statement of Attainment from BSB30115 Certificate III in Business qualification for the unit/s of competency successfully completed.
If you complete this qualification you could gain roles such as:
- Office administrator within a large or medium organisation
- Administration support officer
- Front office and receptionist
- Small business administrative staff
- Back office administrative staff with limited junior accounts responsibilities
To study this course at SBTA, the students must:
- be 18 years and over
- Completed year 11 or overseas equivalent and
- Certificate II in Business level or other relevant qualification (preferred);
- Minimum score of upper intermediate level of English such as:
- Minimum score of upper intermediate level of English such as: IELTS 5.5 or equivalent or an English proficiency of upper intermediate level or above from any NEAS accredited ELICOS provider.
This program will be delivered over a total of 78 weeks (1.5 year) which is made up of 54 contact weeks plus 19 weeks of holiday breaks
Full-time course of 20 scheduled course contact hours per week.
Levels 2 & 6
401 Sussex Street
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Timetable (shift options)
|Friday to Sunday||DAY|
After achieving the qualification, students can progress to study BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business qualification.
Course fee for this qualification is $9,150 which is made up as follows:
- Term fee: $1,525 x 6 terms
- Total course fee: $9,150
- Enrolment fee: Student Visa $250 (Other visas $100)
- Materials fee: $100
SBTA has a range of agreements with Third Party Organisations providing recruitment services on its behalf. Please note that all training, assessment, support services, issuing of AQF certificate and any other support services are provided by SBTA.