CAREER WITH US
Study at SBTA & SELA
The Sydney Business and Travel Academy and The Sydney English Language Academy are always looking to recruit exceptional people into our growing team. Check here regularly for current positions.
We are currently seeking to contract additional innovative and passionate sessional vocational trainers and assessors for our classes in the field of Marketing and Communication, Accounting, Project Management and Hospitality ranging from Certificate IV to Advanced Diploma levels.
The successful applicants must hold the following essential criteria:
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Current industry experience
- Vocational qualifications in their relevant industry sectors
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Professional appearance and excellent presentation skills
- Experience in training and assessing international students is desirable
If you are an Australian citizen or permanent resident, please send a covering letter with a detailed resume addressing the above essential criteria to the firstname.lastname@example.org .
ELICOS/ESL Teacher Positions
The Sydney English Language Academy (SELA) is currently seeking dynamic, enthusiastic and interactive ESL teachers to join our team from Monday, 21st November 2016. Successful applicants must be able to engage with international students from culturally diverse backgrounds, organise interactive lessons and attend programmed excursions.
To become part of our exciting team, successful applicants must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree plus Cambridge CELTA or equivalent (recent CELTA graduates welcome to apply)
- Passion to teach and motivate others
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Be eligible to work in Australia
If you believe you have the skills and attributes required and would like to be part of a strong and energetic team, please email a current CV to email@example.com